- Durable Construction - The 12-inch sautepan features durable aluminum construction that heats food quickly and evenly, and prevents hot spots
- Nonstick Interior - The sautepan's durable, long-lasting premium-quality Teflon nonstick interior releases food effortlessly with easy cleanup, metal utensil safe. Healthy cooking results with minimal oils or fat
- Enamel Coating - Durable 3-layer blue porcelain enamel exterior adds color and flair, makes it harder than ordinary painting, highly resistant to food odors, moisture and scratches. Stylish enamel coating exterior makes kitchen colorful
- Double-riveted Handle and Tempered Glass Lid - Double-riveted silicone handles on pan and lid provide comfortable grip and cool touch; Shatter-resistant tempered glass lid forms a tight seal to hold in heat and moisture during cooking for healthier, more flavorful results every time you cook
- Versatile Performance - Compatible with all cooktops except induction. The 12 inches saute pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, you can use the pot safely in the oven or broiler. Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
Momscook 12-Inch Nonstick Saute PanDurable and Healthy
Aluminum nonstick sautepan heats evenly. Long-lasting Teflon nonstick interior releases food effortlessly with easy cleanup, metal utensil safe. Healthy cooking results with minimal oils or fat.
- Durable Aluminum Construction
- Teflon Nonstick Interior
- Enamel Exterior Adds Color
- Riveted Silicone Handles
- Dishwasher Safe
- Oven Safe to 400 Degrees F
Covered sautepans come in a variety of materials, coatings, and handle types. Whether you prefer non-stick sautepans for omelet stations or natural finish sautepans for frying, we have the perfect fit for your commercial kitchen. Our cookware guide also provides more information on the importance of choosing the right material for your needs!
Easy Tips for Cooking with Nonstick
Enjoy great results from your nonstick sautepan by following these simple steps for non-stick cooking:
- --Take the chill off foods. Remove foods from the refrigerator 10-15 minutes before you start to cook.
- --Pre-heat over medium heat. Don't try to save time and preheat on high. It only takes a couple of minutes to preheat Momscook cookware at the proper temperature to help prevent sticking.
- --Try the butter test. Pre-heat pan on medium, then test by rubbing a teaspoon of butter over the inside of the pan. When the butter begins to bubble briskly, it’s properly preheated. If the butter begins to brown, the heat is too high. Carefully wipe the pan with a paper towel, lower the heat, wait a minute, and try the butter test again.
- --Keep your sautepan clean. Residue from previous cooking or aerosol cooking sprays is a common cause of sticking.
Teflon Nonstick Interior
Long-lasting premium-quality Teflon nonstick interior releases food effortlessly with easy cleanup, scratch resistant
Riveted Silicone Handles
Lightweight, ergonomic, silicone handles provide comfortable grip and touch cool; double-riveted for stability
Tempered Glass Lid
Shatter-resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture, makes viewing food easy from start to finish