The following two points are the differences between 11pcs and 14pcs:
- Set Included - The cookware set includes 2-Quart Covered Saucepan, 3-Quart Covered Saucepan, 3.5-Quart Covered Saute Pan, 8-Quart Covered Stockpot, 9 Inches Steamer Insert, 8 Inches Open Skillet, 9.5 Inches Open Skillet
- Tri-ply Steel Construction - Tri-ply construction provides a quick response to change in temperature, providing good heating and heat storage. Thickened three-layer steel, thicker, can be placed on the induction cooker without bottoming. Stainless steel inside and outside treatment, safe and healthy, easy to clean
- Set Included - The cookware set includes 1.5-qt covered saucepan, 3-qt covered saucepan, 3.5-qt covered saute pan, 6-qt covered stockpot, 9'' steamer insert, 8'' open skillet, 10'' open skillet, 3-piece kitchen utensils: skimmer/spatula/basting spoon
- Tri-ply Base Construction - Tri-ply construction includes the unsurpassed heat conductivity of a pure aluminum core to deliver optimal heat distribution, eliminate hot spots and prevent warping. In addition, the aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly, slow heating but good insulation performance, lasting
- Durable and Long Lasting - The cookware set is constructed of 18/10 food-graded stainless steel material with an aluminum core for quick heating. The high-quality stainless steel cooking surface does not react with food or alter natural flavors, thus providing consistent cooking results, yet still durable and long-lasting
- Tight-Fitting Stainless Steel Cover - Stainless steel cover, tightly matched with the body. Covers Seal in tight-fitting stainless steel cover in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results every time you cook
- Casting Stainless Steel Handles & Measuring Marks - The riveted cast stainless steel handles are contoured for a relaxed and comfortable grip, stay cool even when the pan is hot. Topped with stainless steel lids that are both oven and dishwasher safe. Most pots feature etched measuring marks to help you measure easily. Rims are tapered for drip-free pouring
- Versatile Performance - Compatible with all cooktops, including induction cookers. Cookware Set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, you can use these pots and pans safely in the oven or broiler. Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
About Cookware Set
Before the use of Momscook cookware
Clean cookware with boiling water. It takes 10 minutes to boil water over low heat before use, and then wipe it dry. Hot water and white vinegar can also be used to clean pots and pans according to the ratio of 10 to 1 (white vinegar should not be too much) and dry them.
Momscook cookware in use
It is forbidden to burn empty pots for a long time in order to avoid affecting the service life of products. It's better not to boil in a big fire. On the one hand, it can effectively reduce the sticky pot and paste pot, and it can also prevent the pot from turning black and yellowing.
After the use of Momscook cookware
Clean and dry thoroughly after each use. Sponge, cleaning cloth and detergent is optional for cleaning tools. Avoid steel wool or scouring pads for washing pots, because this will cause the pot surface polishing brightness darkening. If there is a sticky pot, it is recommended to use warm water for cleaning.
Easy Tips for Cooking with Stainless Steel
Enjoy great results from your stainless steel cookware by following these simple steps for non-stick cooking:
--Take the chill off foods. Remove foods from the refrigerator 10-15 minutes before you start to cook.
--Preheat over medium heat. Don't try to save time and preheat on high. It only takes a couple of minutes to preheat Momscook cookware at the proper temperature to help prevent sticking.
--Try the butter test. Preheat pan on medium, then tests by rubbing a teaspoon of butter over the inside of the pan. When the butter begins to bubble briskly, it’s properly preheated. If the butter begins to brown, the heat is too high. Carefully wipe the pan with a paper towel, lower the heat, wait a minute, and try the butter test again.
--Keep your cookware clean. Residue from previous cooking or aerosol cooking sprays is a common cause of sticking.