- Made of high-quality and non-harmful durable plastic. The front door is made with a strong steel-wire and offers strength, security, and visibility.
- Quick and easy 3-step assembly. You can assemble it in minutes.
- The crate includes screws which are used to further secure the top and bottom of the kennel for added reinforcement.
- A top handle is attached to for easy carrying and portability.
- Comfort design adds proper air ventilation on sides, top, and back of the crate.
- Dimension 22" L x 14" W x 13" H. Ideal for pets up to 25 lbs.
Favorite Two-Door Top-Load Pet Kennel
Whether it's an adorable Yorkie or a graceful tabby, conveniently get your furry friend from point A to point B with this Favorite pet kennel. Designed to keep your pet safe, secure, and comfortable when traveling, the 22-inch kennel works well for anything from trips to the dog park or hiking trails to routine visits to the vet. Spring-loaded latch for smooth opening. Ventilation on sides, top, and back of the crate.
Smart 2-Door Design
Thoughtfully designed, the pet crate features two doors, one in the front and one on the top, which means twice as many options compared to most kennels for getting little fluffy calmly into her kennel. Easy entry helps promote a less stressful experience - for both you and your pet.
Convenient Heavy-Duty Feature
Made of durable plastic with a steel-wire front door, the Favorite two-door top-load pet kennel offers strength, security, and visibility, along with plenty of ventilation on the sides,top,and back of the kennel.Simply pull one of the two black handles forward to release, then lift and swing to the side to open the door. The door on the front of the kennel features a spring-loaded latch. Pinching together the top and bottom levers of the latch and pulling forward allows the door to gently swing open.
The top and bottom of the kennel snap together with four latches, and the included screws can be used to further secure the top and bottom together for added reinforcement. Once the pet is safely inside, a handle on the top of the kennel allows for easy, one-handed carrying.