- PERFECT SIZE AND USE: Bed Length: 39.4", Operation Height: 31.5", Max Extension: 109". Compatible with 8 and 10 inch miter saw. Heavy duty, 1-year limited warranty
- MATERIALS: Steel Construction. Allows for 500 lbs maximum weight capacity
- CONVENIENT: Quick-attach saw mounts allow you to easily mount your saw or other tools for fast setup and easy takedown
- SAFETY: Anti-slip leg's pad makes extra stability and support to protect workers
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Only 24 lbs, folding legs designed for easy storage and stability when in use
HICO Durable Work Support Stand
The HICO UWC1000 Folding Miter Saw Stand is designed for a variety of contractors including cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers and many other professionals who are tasked with using a miter saw on the job site.
With a foldable design, the UWC1000 is easy to assemble to minimize downtime. The unit is also durable with tubular steel construction that allows for 500 pounds of maximum weight capacity. The Quick-attach saw mounts are easily adjustable, and they can adapt to nearly any 8 or 10 inch miter saw on the market.
- Bed Type: Durable tubular steel construction
- Bed Length: 39.4"
- Operation Height: 31.5"
- Max Extension: 109"
- Machine mounts: 20.6"
-Max. Height adjustment of the T-material support: 1.18"
Steel Construction. The miter saw stand can support long workpieces up to 109 inches in length and has a maximum workload of 500lbs
Rubber non-slip feet that create stability on a range of surfaces, the appropriate angle of two legs prevent your project from shifting while you are working, ensuring better results and increased safety
Quick-attach saw mounts allow you to easily mount your saw or other tools for fast setup and easy takedown
Easy to Store
Only 24 lbs, comes with two rubber wheels, folding legs designed for easy move and store when in use