- Cantilever Umbrella Canopy 240 Gsm Poly Fabric: This 10' square-shaped cantilever umbrella canopy is constructed with 240 gsm poly outdoor fabric which is fade, UV, and weather resistant. The hanging umbrella canopy is secured to steel frame ribs for lasting durability. To clean the poly fabric, simply hose off dust and debris and let the canopy air dry.
- Easy Open and Tilt Feature: To open the hanging offset umbrella, simply crank the handle until the umbrella is in a full-open position. As the sun moves across the sky throughout the day, the adjustable tilt can be engaged with the tilt handle. This patio umbrella has 5 tilting positions.
- Steel X Frame Umbrella Base With 360° Rotation: Along with the handy tilt feature, this offset patio umbrella can also rotate 360° to provide shade coverage all day long. The X-shaped steel frame umbrella base can accommodate four 50 lb. base weights to keep it secured in place. You may need to add more weight if you live in a breezy area. (Base weights are not included, and can be purchased additionally).
- Durable Aluminum Cantilever Umbrella Pole: The offset umbrella pole is constructed with aluminum and has a grey powder coat paint finish for rust and scratch resistance. The pole measures 2.68" x 1.97" for lasting durability.
- Vented Offset Umbrella Canopy: The offset umbrella canopy has a built-in wind vent that allows hot air to escape upwards, and this wind vent also provides a bit of protection from wind gusts. We always recommend closing the umbrella when not in use, and taking extra precautions when it is a bit windy by closing the umbrella or adding additional paver weight to the X-frame base.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.