- Nonstick Coating - 3 Layer premium nonstick surface ensures superb food release performance and durability. PFOA-free scratch resistant nonstick coating for healthier cooking with less fat
- 3-layer Base Construction - Aluminum core provides superior conductivity and even heating for excellent browning and control of the cooking process. Stainless steel cooking surface is safe for use
- Dual-Riveted Stainless Handles - Open design with air-flow technology keeps the handle cooler than regular stainless steel handles. Ergonomically shaped, riveted to provide durability and support
- Versatile Performance - Compatible with all cooktops, including induction cookers. It is easy to cook different sizes of food by matching different sizes' pan. Cookware Set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, you can use the frying pan safely in the oven or broiler. Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Set Included - 2 Piece cookware set includes 8 inches and 10 inches fry pans to fit any meal need, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish
Momscook Nonstick Fry Pan/Saute Pan - Durable and Safe
Momscook nonstick fry pan is created with 3-layer nonstick for ultra-durability. PFOA-free scratch resistant nonstick coating for healthier cooking. Dishwasher safe and Oven-safe to 500 degrees F.
- Stainless Steel Fry Pan
- 3 Layer Nonstick Coating
- 3-layer Base Construction
- Dual-Riveted Stainless Handles with Air-flow Technology
- Dishwasher and Oven Safe
- Induction Rady Fry Pans
Easy Tips for Cooking with Nonstick
Enjoy great results from your stainless steel nonstick fry pan by following these simple steps for non-stick cooking:
--Take the chill off foods. Remove foods from the refrigerator 10-15 minutes before you start to cook.
--Pre-heat over medium heat. Don't try to save time and preheat on high. It only takes a couple of minutes to preheat Momscook cookware at the proper temperature to help prevent sticking.
--Try the butter test. Pre-heat pan on medium, then test by rubbing a teaspoon of butter over the inside of the pan. When the butter begins to bubble briskly, it’s properly preheated. If the butter begins to brown, the heat is too high. Carefully wipe the pan with a paper towel, lower the heat, wait a minute, and try the butter test again.
--Keep your fry pan clean. Residue from previous cooking or aerosol cooking sprays is a common cause of sticking.
About Cookware Set
Industrial Leading Equipment
Momscook is the first one who developed Assemble + Cleaning Conveyer system in production area a fully automatic conveyer from ultrasonic cleaning process to assemble line，which totally avoid any scratches or damages by workers when compare with traditional process. This is one of the main supports which makes Momscook the leader among the industry.
Strict Quality Control
Momscook strictly carries out the requirements of ISO9001, all cookware meet the standards of every country. From raw material, sample to mass production, sticking to the quality management concept of "zero defect", aim to strictly control product quality. We hope our cookware can meet the requirements for high-quality life.
In-House Testing Lab
The in-house testing lab is an enterprise lab which has possessed the largest scale, the most complete equipment and the most normative management in the industry at home at present. Inside it are Materials Lab, Corrosion Resistance Lab, Simulated Cooking Lab, Performance Lab, Dishwasher Lab and more, ensure to produce the qualified cookware.