- Heat Quickly and Evenly - Sturdy aluminum reinforce the body creating an excellent heat conductor for all your recipes allowing you to use less energy whilst cooking. Durable aluminum construction promotes even heating
- Nonstick Interior - Durable, long-lasting premium-quality Teflon nonstick interior releases food effortlessly with easy cleanup, metal utensil safe, made of PFOA free - nontoxic. Healthy cooking results with minimal oils or fat
- Enamel Coating - Durable 3-layer black enamel exterior adds color and flair, makes it harder than ordinary painting, highly resistant to food odors, moisture, and scratches. Stylish enamel coating exterior makes kitchen colorful
- Integrated Design - Double-riveted silicone handles on pan and lid provide a comfortable grip and touch cool; Shatter-resistant tempered glass lid forms a tight seal to hold in heat and moisture during cooking for healthier, more flavorful results every time you cook
- Versatile Performance - Compatible with all cooktops except induction. The griddle/fry pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, you can use the pot safely in the oven or broiler. Oven-safe up to 400 degrees F
Nonstick Fry Pan/Saute PanDurable and Healthy
Aluminum nonstick fry pan heats evenly. Long-lasting Teflon nonstick interior releases food effortlessly with easy cleanup, metal utensil safe. Healthy cooking results with minimal oils or fat.
- 8-Inch, 10-Inch, and 11-Inch
- Durable Aluminum Construction
- Teflon Nonstick Interior
- Enamel Exterior Adds Color
- Riveted Silicone Handles
- Dishwasher Safe
- Oven Safe to 400 Degrees F
Frypans come in a variety of materials, coatings, and handle types. Whether you prefer non-stick fry pans for omelet stations or natural finish fry pans for searing, we have the perfect fit for your commercial kitchen. Our cookware guide also provides more information on the importance of choosing the right material for your needs!
Easy Tips for Cooking with Nonstick
Enjoy great results from your nonstick fry pan by following these simple steps for non-stick cooking:
--Take the chill off foods. Remove foods from the refrigerator 10-15 minutes before you start to cook.
--Preheat over medium heat. Don't try to save time and preheat on high. It only takes a couple of minutes to preheat Momscook cookware at the proper temperature to help prevent sticking.
--Try the butter test. Preheat pan on medium, then tests by rubbing a teaspoon of butter over the inside of the pan. When the butter begins to bubble briskly, it’s properly preheated. If the butter begins to brown, the heat is too high. Carefully wipe the pan with a paper towel, lower the heat, wait a minute, and try the butter test again.
--Keep your frypan clean. Residue from previous cooking or aerosol cooking sprays is a common cause of sticking.
Industrial Leading Equipment
Momscook is the first one who developed Assemble + Cleaning Conveyor system in the production area a fully automatic conveyer from the ultrasonic cleaning process to assemble line，which totally avoids any scratches or damages by workers when compared with the traditional process. This is one of the main supports which makes Momscook the leader in the industry.
Strict Quality Control
Momscook strictly carries out the requirements of ISO9001, all cookware meets the standards of every country. From raw material, sample to mass production, sticking to the quality management concept of "zero defect", aim to strictly control product quality. We hope our cookware can meet the requirements for a high-quality life.
In-House Testing Lab
The in-house testing lab is an enterprise lab that has possessed the largest scale, the most complete equipment, and the most normative management in the industry at home at present. Inside it are Materials Lab, Corrosion Resistance Lab, Simulated Cooking Lab, Performance Lab, Dishwasher Lab, and more, ensure to produce the qualified cookware.