- Durable Construction - The 3qt saucepan features durable aluminum construction that heats food quickly and evenly and prevents hot spots
- Nonstick Interior - The saucepan's durable, long-lasting premium-quality Teflon nonstick interior releases food effortlessly with easy cleanup, metal utensil safe. Healthy cooking results with minimal oils or fat
- Enamel Coating - Durable 3-layer blue porcelain enamel exterior adds color and flair, makes it harder than ordinary painting, highly resistant to food odors, moisture, and scratches. Stylish enamel coating exterior makes kitchen colorful
- Double-riveted Handle and Tempered Glass Lid - Double-riveted silicone handles on pan and lid provide a comfortable grip and cool touch; Shatter-resistant tempered glass lid forms a tight seal to hold in heat and moisture during cooking for healthier, more flavorful results every time you cook
- Versatile Performance - Compatible with all cooktops except induction. The Saucepan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, you can use the pot safely in the oven or broiler. Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
Momscook 3-Quart Aluminum Nonstick Covered SaucepanDurable and Healthy, Easy to Clean
Aluminum nonstick covered saucepan heats evenly. Long-lasting Teflon nonstick interior releases food effortlessly with easy cleanup, metal utensil safe. Healthy cooking results with minimal oils or fat.
- Durable Aluminum Construction
- Teflon Nonstick Interior
- Enamel Exterior Adds Color
- Riveted Silicone Handles
- Dishwasher Safe
- Oven Safe to 400 Degrees F
When looking to buy one, there are several things to take into consideration. Does the pan cook evenly? If not, you’ll definitely notice when you sit down to eat. Is it easy to handle? If not, expect lots of straining and probably a few spills. Is cleanup easy? Not all saucepans can be put in the dishwasher. Many require a little elbow grease. Does it have a tight-fitting lid? After all, you don’t want the heat to escape.
Easy Tips for Cooking with Aluminum Cookware
For best results, keep the following in mind during cooking when you use Momscook nonstick cookware:
- --Better not use cooking spray. Aerosol cooking spray leaves a gummy residue that is difficult to remove, and that residue will cause food to stick.
- --Use low heat for warming, simmering, and preparing sauces; use medium heat for frying, grilling, sautéing, searing, or stir-frying; use high heat for boiling or reducing liquids.
- --Preheat the pan. Preheat your cooktop on low to moderate heat. It's always a good idea to have at least a little oil or butter in the pan when heating.
- --Safe for use with nylon, coated, or wooden utensils. Using the appropriate utensils will help protect the surface of the cookware, thereby extending its life.
Teflon Nonstick Interior
Long-lasting premium-quality Teflon nonstick interior releases food effortlessly with easy cleanup, scratch-resistant
Riveted Silicone Handles
Lightweight, ergonomic, silicone handles provide a comfortable grip and touch cool; double-riveted for stability
Porcelain Enamel Coating
3-Layer blue porcelain enamel exterior makes it harder than ordinary painting, highly resistant to scratch