Kick back and relax in any room with this clean-lined manual recliner, a push-back piece that reclines in two positions. Founded atop four tapered feet in a black finish, it’s crafted with steel and manufactured wood frame, high-density foam fill, pocket coil springs, and polyester-blend fabric upholstery in a solid hue for understated appeal. Piped accenting rounds out the design with a tailored touch.
- MODERN DESIGN - This recliner chair is rolled arm design, transitional silhouette coordinates well with contemporary and traditional decor, this single sofa can fit perfectly in the living room or bedroom and home theater room.
- SUPER COMFY - Super soft chair will provide extra comfort and coziness. The chair is filled to capacity to provide excellent support for the lumbar and feet
- EASY RECLINE AND DURABLE - The easy push-back mechanism allows for semi and full recline. With the slightest of pushes, the chair will alter positions to your choosing, no levers or buttons are required. This recliner built with a hardwood frame for sturdy and safe support, the chair backrest reclines at 110 degrees and 145 degrees.
- EASY ASSEMBLY AND DURABLE - This lift chair comes with assembling & use instructions. Super easy to assemble and usually only need 10-15mins to finish the installation, no tools required. Reclining lift chair rigorously 25000 times testing for standards of medical devices standards.
- LARGE SIZE - Fits through doorways 30 inches or wider. The overall size of the chair is 34"W x 36" D x 40.5"H while the seat is 20"W x 20" D x 19.5"D. Reclining chair can hold up to 300 lbs
- Material health call out - quality materials compliant to standards, cancer-free raw materials, low gas emission production, safe for home and family
- Non-visible construction is built with LVL, laminated veneer lumber. Better than steel, architectural-grade material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.