- MUSIC INSTRUMENTS FOR KIDS & ADULTS: This fiddle kit is a great violin for any beginner or experienced musician, young or old. This adults and kids violin set includes all the necessities to start learning how to play
- ELEGANT DESIGN: Size 4/4 (full size) violin with solid spruce wood top, maple back, neck and sides with inlaid purfling in antique varnish
- VIOLIN KIT INCLUDES: The 4/4 Violin, Hard violin case,Brazilwood ebony frog violin bow, Music Stand, Rosin, Tuner, Shoulder rest, Violin bridge, Additional violin string,polishing cloth
- BASIC TECHNIQUE: The tuning knob is made of high-quality wood , the coefficient of friction is appropriate, it is easy to tune, and it is not easy to be out of tune after the sound is adjusted with clean timbre and stable sound.
- HANDLE WITH CARE: The violin for kids, like most band & orchestra musical instruments, is delicate. Please note the bridge will not be setup to avoid damage during shipping. NOTE: Tuning pegs must be handled with care and pushed in when adjusting.
- Size: 4/4 Size
- Length: 23 Inch
- Hand Orientation: Right
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Maple
- Neck Material: Solid Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Technical Wood
- Pegs Material: India Ebony
- String Material: Steel Wire
- Tailpiece Material: Metal
How to Choose Violin Size:
How to Choose Violin Size:
- ◎ 4/4 = Full Size, Age 11 yrs+ to adult with an arm length of 23.5" and up
- ◎ 3/4 = Age 10-11 yrs old with an arm length of 22" to 23.5"
- ◎ 1/2 = Age 8-9 yrs old with an arm length of 20" to 22"
- ◎ 1/4 = Age 6-7 yrs old with an arm length of 17.6" to 20"
- ◎ 1/8 = Age 5 yrs old with an arm length of 17.1" to 17.5"
- ◎ 1/10 = Age 4 yrs old with an arm length of 15 3/8" to 17"
1 x 4/4 Violin
1 x Foam Case
1 x Tuner
1 x Music Stand
1 x BrazilWood Bow
1 x Rosin
2 x Violin bridge
1 x Extra Set of Strings
1 x Cleaning Cloth: Cleanly
100% Handmade, Inherited Craftsmanship, Focus on every detail.
This 4/4 full-size acoustic violin is a perfect instrument to play. It features beautiful sound, high quality, and reasonable cost, so it will be a perfect choice for students. Its fashion appearance will first attract attention. It's brand new and of really good quality which is really important. The inside of the case is very soft to protect the violin, easy to carry, and convenient to use.
Our unique ADM Violin vintage natural oil finish is different from that coated with a thick, glossy lacquer finish which hinders quality tone production. It not only looks more professional but remains true to historical, tried-and-true standards of hand-crafted violin making. That gives this instrument a warmer and more projective sound than competing student violins at the same cost point.