- MODERN DESIGN - This recliner chair is rolled arm design, transitional silhouette coordinates well with contemporary and traditional decor, this single sofa can fit perfectly in the living room or bedroom and home theater room.
- SUPER COMFY - This pushback Chair is covered with ultra-soft fabric stuffed with an incredibly soft cushion. The retractable footrest and large seat on this recliner will provide the ultimate in comfortable seating with high-density sponge material, breathable polyester resistant to pull and drag, a premium soft foam padded headrest, round sofa arm, large-sized seat cushion, and thick recliner back.
- EASY RECLINE AND DURABLE - The easy push-back mechanism allows for semi and full recline. With the slightest of pushes, the chair will alter positions to your choosing, no levers or buttons are required. This recliner built with a hardwood frame for sturdy and safe support, the chair backrest reclines at 110 degrees and 145 degrees, rigorously 25000 times testing for standards of medical devices standards
- EASY ASSEMBLY - This reclining chair comes with assembling and use instructions. Super easy to assemble and usually only need 10-15mins to finish the installation, no tools required.
- HEAVY-DUTY AND OVERSIZE - Fits through doorways 30 inches or wider. Overall size of the chair is 29.5"W x 36.5"D x 41"H while the seat is 21"W x 21.5"D x 20"H. Reclining chair can hold up to 300 lbs.
Push Back Recliner ChairEnglish Roll Arm Pushback Recliner live a comfortable life
Designed for comfort with extra thick cushions, no-sag seat springs, and soft supple curves. No switches or buttons needed, this push back recliner can simply be reclined while sitting and applying force to the back of the seat.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Pillow top cushions
- Three-Position Legrest
- Body and Lumbar Support
Rich Leather Gel featuring a 'breathable' backing for temperature control and comfort, Seat, and back are filled with high-density foam.
Durable, Safety and Stability
Successfully Passed Through 25000 Testing Cycles for Strength and Durability.
Built with LVL lumber. Laminated veneer lumber (LVL) is an architectural-grade material that is more stable and stronger than natural wood.
|Upholstery Material||Faux Leather|
|Upholstery Material Details||Polyurethane and polyvinyl chloride|
|Faux Leather Type||PU; PVC|
|Reclining Type Details||Manual - Push Back|
|Recline Angle||145 Degrees|
|Base Type||No Motion|
|Removable Cushion Location||Back|
|Frame Material||Metal; Manufactured wood|
|Frame Material Details||Steel and laminated veneer lumber|
|Leg Material Details||Stainless steel|
|Seat Construction||Sinuous Springs|
|Seat Fill Material||Polyester|
|Seat Fill Material Details||High-quality fiber|
|Back Fill Material||Polyester|
|Back Fill Material Details||The loose coil of foam|
|Toss Pillows Included||No|
|Durability||Mildew Resistant; Tear Resistant|
|Product Care||Wipe with a damp cloth|
|Weights & Dimensions|
|Overall||42.52" H x 29.92" W x 30.31" D|
|Seat||20" H x 21" W x 21.5" D|
|Fully Reclined||65" H x 66" D|
|Back Height - Seat to Top of Back||25"|
|Clearance from Floor to Bottom of Recliner||19.5"|
|Overall Product Weight||57 lb.|
|Minimum Door Width - Side to Side||38"|
|Required Back Clearance to Recline||18"|
|Weight Capacity||300 lb.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.