- Set Included - The cookware set includes 1.5-qt covered saucepan, 3-qt covered saucepan, 3.5-qt covered saute pan, 6-qt covered stockpot, 9'' steamer insert, 8'' open skillet, 10'' open skillet, 3-piece kitchen utensils: skimmer/spatula/basting spoon
- Durable and Long Lasting - The cookware set is constructed of 18/10 food-graded stainless steel material with an aluminum core for quick heating. The high quality stainless steel cooking surface does not react with food or alter natural flavors, thus providing consistent cooking results, yet still durable and long lasting
- Tri-ply Base Construction - Tri-ply construction includes the unsurpassed heat conductivity of a pure aluminum core to deliver optimal heat distribution, eliminate hot spots and prevent warping. In addition, the aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly, slow heating but good insulation performance, lasting
- Riveted Handles & Tempered Glass Lids - The long stainless steel handles are riveted for stability and durability. Ergonomic design provides a secure grip even with full, heavy pans, durable and stable; Most pots feature etched measuring marks to measure easily in the kitchen. Rims are tapered for drip-free pouring. Lids are designed with tempered glass and straining holes that line up with pour spouts to drain cooking liquids easily
- Versatile Performance - The cookware set are suitable for all stoves,induction cooker included. Dishwasher Safe and Oven Safe up to 500 Degrees F
Stainless Steel Nonstick Cookware Set
Good Heating Performance
The set is made of 18/10 food-graded stainless steel with aluminum core for quick heating. 3-ply bases fully encapsulate a thick aluminum core for exceptional heat distribution, spreads heat evenly.
- 18/10 Food-graded Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- Durable and Long Lasting
- Triple-ply Base Construction
- Riveted Stainless Steel Handles
- Dishwasher and Oven safe
Tips on Buying Stainless Cookware Sets
Look for stainless cookware with an aluminum core.
Buy 18/10 stainless cookware for quality.
Find sets that include the right pots and pans for your favorite recipes.
Purchase sets with durable handles and lids.
Remember that accessories are counted as part of the set.
Easy Tips for Cooking with Stainless Steel
Enjoy great results from your stainless steel cookware by following these simple steps for non-stick cooking:
--Take the chill off foods. Remove foods from the refrigerator 10-15 minutes before you start to cook.
--Pre-heat over medium heat. Don't try to save time and preheat on high. It only takes a couple of minutes to preheat Momscook cookware at the proper temperature to help prevent sticking.
--Try the butter test. Pre-heat pan on medium, then test by rubbing a teaspoon of butter over the inside of the pan. When the butter begins to bubble briskly, it’s properly preheated. If the butter begins to brown, the heat is too high. Carefully wipe the pan with a paper towel, lower the heat, wait a minute, and try the butter test again.
--Keep your cookware clean. Residue from previous cooking or aerosol cooking sprays is a common cause of sticking.
Stainless Steel Handles
The long stainless steel handles are riveted for stability and durability. Ergonomic design provides a secure grip
Tempered Glass Lids
Tempered glass lids with straining holes that line up with pour spouts to drain cooking liquids easily
The cookware set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning; Oven Safe up to 500 Degrees F