- Full 4/4 size violin, solid spruce top, solid maple back, neck and sides, inlaid purfling, gloss varnish
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs, chinrest and tailpiece with 4 detachable golded-plated fine tuners
- Includes: Delux lightweight shaped violin case, Brazilwood ebony frog violin bow, advanced rosin, shoulder rest, extra strings, fingerboard sticker, polishing cloth
- Perfect for Beginners, New Players, Students, Advanced player and so on
All Days Music Inc.(ADM), was started on the principle that entry-level or student grade musical instruments should be of playable and enjoyable quality to insure the success and enjoyment of the individual pursuing an instrument.
This ADM VLZ51 series violin, with handcrafted solid spruce top and solid maple neck, back and sides, to strengthen the stability of body and offers excellent acoustical properties and good response. Manual sideswipe made good tune quality, finished painting body and back not only beautify the product but also make it dust-proof.100% ebony fittings including fingerboard, chinrest, tailpiece & pegs, smooth feeling and easy to play. All these exquisite technologies give you a comfortable feel when you play the violin. All elementary accessories are including to start your music lesson: upgrade lightweight case, Brazilwood ebony frog bow, upgrade rosin, extra violin strings, fingerboard sticker. Save yourself time and money with an all-in-one violin package!
Size: 4/4 Full Size
Length: 23 Inch
Hand Orientation: Right
Body Top: Solid Spruce
Back & Sides: Solid Maple
Neck Material: Solid Maple
Fingerboard and Peg Material: Ebony
Tailpiece Material: Ebony with 4 gold-plated string adjuster
Bow Material: BrazilWood, Ebony Frog
String Material: Steel Wire
ADM Violins have different sizes as 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8,1/10, and 1/16.
◎ 4/4 = Full Size, Age 11 yrs+ to adult with an arm length of 23.5" and up
◎ 3/4 = Age 10-11 yrs old with an arm length of 22" to 23.5"
◎ 1/2 = Age 8-9 yrs old with an arm length of 20" to 22"
◎ 1/4 = Age 6-7 yrs old with an arm length of 17.6" to 20"
◎ 1/8 = Age 5 yrs old with an arm length of 17.1" to 17.5"
◎ 1/10 = Age 4 yrs old with an arm length of 15 3/8" to 17"
- 1 x Foam Case: Deluxe, Light, Sturdy, High-capacity
- 1 x BrazilWood Bow: Durable, Long-lasting, Ebony frog
- 1 x Rosin: Dustless, Strong adhesion, Resistant
- 1 x Extra Set of Strings: Durable, Smooth feeling
- 1 x Fingerboard Sticker: Simple, Reusable, Water-deaned 1 x Shoulder rest: Convenient, Durable 1 x Cleaning Cloth: Cleanly
ADM Violin is all handmade, inherited craftsmanship, focus on every detail.
- Hand-carved solid spruce top.
- Hand-carved solid maple back and side.
- Ebony pegs and chin rest.
- Alloy tailpiece with 4 integrated fine tuners.
- Size: 4/4 Size, Age 11 yrs+ to adult with an arm length of 23.5" and up
Our unique ADM vintage natural oil finish is different from that coated with a thick, glossy lacquer finish which hinders quality tone production. It not only looks more professional but remains true to historical, tried-and-true standards of hand-crafted violin making. That gives this instrument a warmer and more projective sound than competing student violins at the same price point.